Reminiscience is the fourth studio album from Ugress. Melodic, epic retro-electronica in a cinematic scope, delivering the science and research of nostalgia. Download or stream directly from us through Bandcamp or listen in Spotify, Soundcloud, Apple Music, Amazon Prime, Google Play and all other services.
- AMZ 1974
- Chrome Shuriken Dragonfire
- Numb (featuring Christine Litle)
- New Shoes Escape Manoeuvre
- It Was A Great Year (Movies With Robots)
- The Bosporus Incident
- Cthulhu’s Night Out (featuring Heidi Marie Vestrheim)
- Sandtraps (featuring Christine Litle)
- Apocalypse Please Wait Buffering
- Sordid Pulse (featuring Sjur Hjeltnes)
- Malaria 22
- Win Without Triump (featuring Christine Litle)
Nostalgic robots are singing about their forgotten movies, sweet and scary monsters are humming massive club lullabies, 70’ies disco detectives are fighting crime with funk, and bubbly 80’ies computer game music bring us back to digital childhood escapism. Masters of kung-fu deliver wise sample advice in a delicious dub, and guest vocalists bathe in pulsing house tracks and stadium sized beats.
Composed, arranged, programmed and produced by Gisle Martens Meyer. Vocals by Christine Litle, Heidi Marie Vestrheim and Sjur Hjeltnes. Cover artwork by Morten Rosenlund, Knowit Experience. Published by Uncanny Planet. Distribution by Phonofile.