For this episode you can expect:
- Klavier Aparat goes deep dreaming in AI landscape art
- Brand new cover of a classic The Cure track
- Mummified audience Zoom participation
- Dreamstroying all the possible futures
- Jim Bates and Snowdrop duke it out over eMox
- I battle against my 640 480 AI self in a neural datacenter
The episode runs around 45 minutes of official showtime. You can also join the warmup hangout that starts 30 minutes before, from 19:30, where I talk about the tracks, upcoming plans and chat with the comments.